We have truly been blessed this year in many ways, and we couldn’t have done it without you! Thanks to God and to all our pro-life supporters for the countless blessings of 2010:
- An open records request revealed the University of Wisconsin’s plans to use aborted baby parts for research.
- Pro-Life Wisconsin’s February 6 pro-life rally on UW-Madison’s Library Mall, in opposition to the proposed late-term abortion plans at the Madison Surgery Center, was attended by 600-800 people.
- An open records request done by Pro-Life Wisconsin and the Alliance Defense Fund revealed the Department of Homeland Security’s investigation of Wisconsin pro-lifers.
- Our website, ProLifeWisconsin.org, received a makeover.
- More than 100 people attended our Good Friday prayer vigil at Affiliated Medical Services in Milwaukee.
- Due to grassroots pro-life activism, the Madison Surgery Center admitted it will not be performing late-term abortions.
- Pro-Life Wisconsin, Vigil for Life of Madison and the Servants of Our Lady of Guadalupe hosted a baby shower for a couple who, due to the efforts of sidewalk counselors, did not abort their baby. At least 75 people attended.
- Wisconsin’s Attorney General recommended an audit of the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, due to their medical students’ rotations at Planned Parenthood. State law prohibits taxpayer funding of elective abortions.
- University of Wisconsin abortionist Caryn Dutton fled the state for Harvard.
- Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin begged for donations in Pro-Life Wisconsin’s name.
- Pro-Life Wisconsin welcomed Steve Karlen as our development director.
- We also welcomed three new affiliates, increasing our presence in the state.
- Countless lives have been spared around Wisconsin as a result of 40 Days for Life.
- Newly elected pro-life majorities in the state Senate and state Assembly and a pro-life governor, lieutenant governor and attorney general will help build a culture of life in Wisconsin.
Happy Thanksgiving and may God bless your families!